- 2 cups of raw almonds
- ¼ cup of raw cacao powder, unsweetened
- 1-2 TBSP of liquid coconut oil
- 2 TBSP of rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp of pure, ground vanilla bean
- Pinch of good quality salt
- In a high-speed food processor blend your almonds until they have nut buttery consistency (about 60 seconds).
- Add cacao powder, rice malt syrup, pure vanilla bean powder salt and combine.
- If a little dry, add one spoonful at a time of your coconut oil until consistency is right and mix well.
- Put chocolate nut butter into an airtight jar and store in the fridge for up to 1 month.