- ½ cup of raw walnuts, unsalted
- ½ cup of raw almonds, unsalted
- 1 cup of Medjool dates, soaked, chopped and pitted
- 1 small ripe banana
- 2 TBSP of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 TBSP of chia seeds
- 2-3 TBSP of spirulina powder
- 3 TBSP of raw cacao powder
- Pinch of good quality salt
Optional: Add 1 TBSP of maca powder
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Place your nuts and Medjool dates into your food processor and pulse until they start to form a sticky dough. Add the rest of your ingredients and blend until mixture is well combined.
- Roll your dough into 12 – 15 little balls and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before eating. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.