My passion is to help busy women redesign their lives and become the best version of themselves.
My eating philosophy
- I don’t believe in counting calories, deprivation or restriction in any kind, instead I believe in self-care, kindness, inspiration and nourishing your body with delicious wholefoods. I know that restricting foods, certain food groups or calories is not sustainable and once we start putting certain foods, food groups or calories back in the diet which we eventually will have to, we will unfortunately put on more weight than before (yo-yo effect) or even worse start a mental and physical on and off dieting cycle, which is neither fun nor healthy 🙁
- I believe that no one diet fits it all but that we are all different and that it is a matter of finding out which foods your body really thrives on.
- I believe that cravings are important messages from your body trying to tell you that it is missing something in its diet or life.
- I love to keep all my cooking simple and quick because I, like you, am time-poor too and cannot afford to spend hours of my precious time in the kitchen (even though I would love to :-)).
- And finally, I am challenging you to explore with me a new realm and world of exciting deliciousness and to let go of old beliefs that healthy foods and cooking must be boring, plain and tasteless :-).
My body philosophy
- I don’t believe in following the latest exercise trend or having to shed sweat, blood and tears on a daily basis to see results but instead I believe in consistency and a realistic and sustainable action plan.
- I believe that yoga is so much more than focusing on different asanas – however, choosing to nurture your sacred body by flowing on your mat in unison with your breath is my total favorite way to bring up a sweat, tone and lengthen my muscles while re-balancing and rejuvenating every single cell of me.
- I believe in support and accountability and that everyone is unique and different. I believe that with personalized programs/flows specially tailored to your needs and goals you will be rewarded with a beautifully toned, strong, slim, re-energised and healthy body in no time.
- I love to incorporate as many muscle groups as possible in one exercise/flow to boost your metabolism, maximise your calorie burn and make sure you are getting the most out of your workout/yoga practice in a short amount of time.
- I believe that a strong core can do anything…which is why I put particular focus on developing your core strength…plus a flat stomach looks fabulous.
- I am challenging you to make your workouts/flows fun and liberating instead of a dreaded chore…There is no better feeling than the quiet and peace in your mind after a good workout/yoga practice. 🙂