Makes: 15 squares
- 1 tin of organic chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1.5 cups of Medjool dates, pitted, soaked, drained and roughly chopped
- ½ cup of natural almond butter
- ¼ cup of raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla bean, ground
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon, unsweetened
- Pinch of good quality salt
- ½ tsp of gluten-free baking powder (make your own)
- Line your baking tray with baking paper and pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place all your ingredients into your food processor and blend until mixture is well combined.
- Pour large spoonfuls of your cookie dough onto your prepared baking tray and bake for about 20-30 minutes. Let cool before cutting into bite-sized squares.