- 1 tin of organic chickpeas, thoroughly rinsed and drained
- 1 cup of Medjool dates, soaked, chopped and pitted
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 TBSP of chia seeds
- ¼ cup of tahini
- ¼ cup of raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla bean, ground
- ½ tsp of ground cinnamon, unsweetened
- Pinch of good quality salt
Optional: Add 1 TBSP of your favourite collagen powder
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all your ingredients into your blender or food processor and blend until mixture is well combined.
- Roll your dough into 12 – 15 little balls and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before eating. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.